Does anyone do medical coding?

I was thinking of going to school to become a medical coder but wanted some info from real people rather than school websites. Thanks.

drpepper73

Asked by drpepper73 at 10:59 AM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Money & Work

• I looked into it and it was going to take about 6 - 11 mths to become certified. Some included books and certification and others did not. If you decide it would be best to go through a local community college...it costs much less!
    I have 2 small children, didn't have time to waste and needed income fast! I was laid off from my job, really needed to help my husband with bills and wanted to stay home to bond more w/my babies. I found a great home-based business opportunity that I could do anywhere in the world! It is an Inc. 500 manufacturing company and has received awards from the BBB. We just help set up customer accounts and the company pays us to do so. I hope you give me the opportunity to share more of my story and information about our company! I know for a fact if you hear all the details it will make sense. My email address is malaniz0104@yahoo.com
    foreverhome

Answer by foreverhome at 1:09 PM on Feb. 2, 2010