Please answer

Will u marry/ go with a man that has 5 kids and 3 baby mamas.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• run...run away fast!!!
    FuTureMrsPaRRy

Answer by FuTureMrsPaRRy at 11:12 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• honestly..myself no. i have delt with horrible xes and its not fun.. but that was just one.. to deal with 3.. not worth it to me. but you never know u might be the lucky one that has it great...its rare but does happen.. do u get along with any of the moms? how is his realtionships with his xes? good bad fair? good luck hun..but myself i have to say i would not.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Your life will be hard. I hate to say it that bluntly, but before you get too deep into a relationship with this man you need to consider how your life and the lives of those children will mesh. Can you stand to always be a shadow in this mans life? His kids SHOULD be within the his top five priorities, and with that comes the bio mama's and all their (sometimes) trouble. I am a step mom to ONE child and it is hard. I have to be both a fighter and a peacemaker. I think you already know the answer to this question, or you would not have asked it. Good Luck with whatever you choose.
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 11:15 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• HELLS no. That would be the dumbest thing I'd ever done in my life.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• RUN! It's just too much to take on and your life will be one drama after another. There will be no peace.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 11:49 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• No way in Hell would I ever get mixed up in something like that!!!!! I can see too many problems, too much drama!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• In the famous words of the gingerbread man....."Run run as fast as you can"
    There are people in this world that change and become better, but what's the odds of that?
    Alizzie_Mom

Answer by Alizzie_Mom at 12:20 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• No I wouldn't because his past would tell me he has a habit of having unprotected sex with people he has no intention of marrying. Think about it. THREE different women he got pregnant and non of them were marriage material FIVE occasions he made babies and again no commitment? The only one who should want to consider are those who did the same thing.

SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 6:37 PM on Feb. 2, 2010