How do you feel about this upcoming "controversial" superbowl ad? Whether you are pro life or pro choice, does it deserve a spot?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,583999,00.html?mep

missbreezy214

Asked by missbreezy214 at 11:10 AM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• It does deserve a spot and I am glad it wasn't cut!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 11:11 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• I think its wonderful...there are so many ways that planned parenthood and other advocates for the choice of abortion tell all of us every single day that it really isnt a baby so its not so bad if one chooses abortion.So why not this ad just to show another side...women/girls still will be able to make up their own minds..
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:13 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• I think it's a wonderful ad and I'm glad to see that it didn't get cut.
    onthegoturbo

Answer by onthegoturbo at 11:18 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• i am pro-choice. i do not have a problem with the ad. i think it can run. i am really open to people's opinions on things, and as long as they do not push anything on anyone else... i feel it is fine to shine a light on how they see a situation. it doesnt mean i have to agree, but it doesnt bother me to see this ad.

also i dont think places like planned parenthood ever say things like" it really isnt a baby, go ahead and get abortions". i think they are a wonderful organization. and in my experience there goal was never to push abortion, but instead to provide knowledge about sex and ways to keep yourself safe. in order to prevent such situations as well as sexually transmitted diseases.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• oops "their goal"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• hubby and i were talking about it. i think the message of the ad is of a triumphant story. not necessairly a message of pro life, pro choice....it's a story of success and having hope. I am happy to hear it is still going to be run.
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 11:22 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• I say kudos to CBS for airing it!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 11:22 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• anon imo that is how alot percieve it to be...because that is the message they send regardless if they use those exact words.

Glad you have no issue with this ad though
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:22 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• I think its both twilight which is the point
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:23 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• I think it's a beautiful and inspiring story and should be shared. Half naked women and glamourizing alcohol aren't an issue to people anymore, so I don't think this should be.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 11:23 AM on Feb. 2, 2010