How do you feel about Iran's Feb. 11 threat on the US?

Does this concern you at all or do you think this guy is full of hot air?

Does it bother you that China won't stand behind us if we are attacked?

http://anotherblackconservative.blogspot.com/2010/02/ahmadinejad-issues-threat-iran-will.html

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• For all who insisted that us conservatives would never think anything Obama does is right even if he cured cancer etc.. MARK YOUR CALENDARS ladies.

tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:51 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• I have to say, I am glad Obama has finally made the right decision and realized Bush was right. You can't talk with these people. I am in support of his Naval buildup.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 11:20 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Do what needs to be done to protect us....

and shame on them. We help everyone, but who helps us? One hand washes the other.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 11:25 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• I think Iran would be insane to attack us. We could wipe them off the map..of course that would depend on whether or not BO had his balls or his wife did.

I think they are posturing. They know in spite of the buildup that Obama is weak. I don't expect anything to come of the threat. I do think Israel with the backdoor support of Saudi Arabia is going to make a few well placed attacks in the not to distant future.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 11:26 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Yes it does bother me..and I figured most folks could see the leader of Iran is not at all interested in diplomacy with us.This is also something I am supportive of that Obama has done..the only thing but its something...that is part of the job to ensure our protection.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:28 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• This is scary, but like in every situation, we hope for the best and prepare for the worst. That's all we can do. As for China, let them stand idle. We don't need them.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 11:31 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• I have concerns about the realtionship between Iran and North Korea

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 11:34 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Stand strong Obama
    tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 11:42 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• I think the military is beefing up in the Middle East because even though the Iranian dictatorship has delivered ridiculous threats before they have never given a date, and the 11th has been the date of previous attacks, the World Trade Center on 9-11-01, the Madrid train attack on 3-11-04 and the Mumbai train attack on 7-11/06. I am hoping this is just a show on that Lunatic Ahmadinejad's part and perhaps they will stage something in their own country to inflate his ego, BUT since he threatens a blow to global arrogance I am fearful that this could be either an attempt to hurt Israel or I am even more fearful that this could be an attack against Saudi oil reserves, think about it, we depend on the Saudi's for oil, if their fields are attacked many countries including ours would be devastated economically. We would retaliate of course and that is what Ahmadinejad wants (read up on the twelfth Iman), he wants chaos.
    NANNYGD

Answer by NANNYGD at 12:21 PM on Feb. 2, 2010