Need advice..

My childs 1st bday is coming up & I'm really excited about it. Well my sis in law is having a baby in the next 2 weeks. We live 4 hours away and she doesn't have a car. She is really annoying and very inappropriate a lot. I wasn't planning on inviting her to my daughters birthday and my husband said wondered if we should since she probably wont be able to attend anyway. I just don't want her to figure out a way to be there and then show up and ruin the party. Plus, I don't really think she should drive a baby 4 hours and spend a few hours there and then drive 4 hours back. I don't want to be mean but you reallyhave to know her to understand why I don't want her to attend. I know my daughter won't remember but I will and we'll have pictures and I just want it to be perfect. What would you do in my situation? Would you invite her and hope she doesn't show? Or not invite her and insure that the party will go perfe

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Holidays

• depends on how much family drama you want to cause
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 11:29 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• If not inviting her wouldn't cause drama with anyone else in the family other than her, then I wouldn't invite her. But if the rest of the family is going to be bent out of shape, I would invite her and hope for the best. Whether that be that she doesn't show or that she isn't as much of a pain with a new bundle of joy in tow.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:53 AM on Feb. 3, 2010