Does this make you mad about that darn Ground Hog?

So news has it that the ground hog just saw his shadow, meaning, 6 more weeks of winter. Well, why dont they bring that ground hog here in massachusetts?! its almost never sunny here in the winter! he wont see his shadow, then that will mean spring will come early!

Anyone notice how the Ground Hog ALWAYS see's his shadow in Philidalfia? (yeah i spelt that state wrong) maybe they should bring that hog some where else!

anyone agree?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 PM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LMAO
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 12:07 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• I really hope people don't take that seriously.
    It's been warming up here in Michigan already.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:13 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• LOL...I used to get upset when he seen his shadow until my hubby pointed out that either way it's 6 more weeks till spring.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 12:13 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• no. im from philadelphia. i live in tx now :( also Punxsutawney Phil lives in Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania... not philly. Actually much closer to Pittsburgh and Ohio.
    Anonymous

• Our Ground hog here in Georgia didn't see his shadow so which one do you trust? I'm going with General Lee. I'm ready for spring!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:20 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• philly isn't a state lol! its a city in PA!

anyway... its just a silly thing! Its been feeling like spring her in northern colorado!!! upper 40s... i hope it sticks. im ready to get out the bikes, and go running!
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 12:29 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Ya, I knew he'd see it cuz he always seems too LOL. No surprise.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 12:56 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• I think all the people there to see the groundhog actually scares him and not his shadow I don't believe a groundhog can predict the weather anyway spring will come when it wants too
    mom2ryneandsam

Answer by mom2ryneandsam at 1:23 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• no shadow here....but there was a study done that in the past 40 years across canada the groundhog has only been right 37% of the time.

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 1:56 PM on Feb. 2, 2010