Has anyone tried the Health Master blender from Montell Williams? Or did you find another one that's just as good?

Is it as good as they make it? How often do you use it?
I'm asking because with having picky eaters if I can hide their veggies into their juice it'll be great. And probably better than the bottled juice from the store.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 PM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I have a cheapy smoothie blender from Wal-Mart - I always "hide" things in my kids smoothies and they never know unless I tell them - carrots, spinach, avocado, etc. Other than the seeds from strawberries it completely purees everything, you cannot tell what's in them.

I like to make spaghetti sauce and "hide" things in it - eggplant, summer squash, peppers, carrots, celery, man, I've put so many veggies in spaghetti sauce, just use an immersion blender to make it smooth and they never know! Same with soups - I make potato veggie soup and blend it, nice & velvety smooth and full of "weird" veggies, and they just chow down.
    Anonymous