legitimate work at home

can any of you mommy's recommend some legitimate/reliable work at home companies?

i am stay at home mom by choice...7 months pregnant with baby #2...looking for some temporary, part-time or work at your own pace work.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:31 PM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Money & Work

• i work at home..check out my journal..http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1572381/Work_At_Home
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 12:32 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Good morning -
    I have 2 small children, didn't have time to waste and needed income fast! I was laid off from my job, really needed to help my husband with bills and wanted to stay home to bond more w/my babies. I found a great home-based business opportunity that I could do anywhere in the world! There was no large investment, no inventory and no risk. It is an Inc. 500 manufacturing company and has received awards from the BBB. We just help set up customer accounts and the company pays us to do so. It has been a blessing in so many ways! I hope you give me the opportunity to share more of my story and information about our company! I know for a fact if you hear all the details about working for this company it will make sense.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to me at malaniz0104@yahoo.com

Best Wishes,
    Monica Alaniz
    foreverhome

Answer by foreverhome at 12:47 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• I have a list of free ones that I have used at Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 1:24 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• www.scentsy.com/my2scents

Let me know if I can help with any questions. I absolutely love Scentsy!!! It's made me some good money, and it's really fun to do!
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 2:31 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Hey congrts on the baby!!! I have a 19mth old and 4mth old and I love being home fulltime with them :-)

Ameriplan is a home business with you having complete flexibility over your schedule, train and work at your own pace and there are no quatos or contracts.
    We don't do any cold calling or selling and we are poaid daily, weekly and monthly.

You can listen to some information if you're interested at 951-262-1118 & http://www.dailychecksathome.com/
    If you are interested please request a phone interview with me on my website and we can chat www.FreedomAtHomeTeam.com/ChristinaDennis

ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 3:04 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Congratulations on your pregnancy!!! There is nothing better than being able to stay home with our little ones. I wok from home and I can help you work from home too! I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 11 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 5:08 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:53 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• congrats!!! I would like you to visit a website. www.jstcalmeb.fourpointwellness.com You will be suprised at what you find out. I have 2 children of my own. I think you will be very interested
    jstcalmeb

Answer by jstcalmeb at 6:26 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• You are one busy mommy! I have 2 boys ages 5 and 3 and our first girl on the way due beginning of June! That is an awesome choice you have made to be home with them; I hope that your pregnancy is going well for you! I work at home with a completely legitimate company that just recently received an award with the BBB so their ethics and integrity. There are no parties, no stocking of inventory, no MLM and this is a business where you can move at your own pace! I would love to get you more information and answer any questions that you may have. My website is www.beingunited.com and my email is rebeccabowen@live.com. Hope we can talk soon! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 7:49 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• You can check out my ideas:   Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:07 PM on Feb. 2, 2010