How do you clean rust from the can of shaving cream off your tub?

So my daughters decides to leave it there, I told her not too. Now what, I can't get it off.

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 12:55 PM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Magic Eraser by Mr. Clean..I love this thing, it can do almost anything, its great on soap scum too..

Anonymous

• I would try magic eraser or CLR
    Anonymous

• You can try one of these as well: http://www.stretcher.com/stories/00/000306b.cfm

whittear

Answer by whittear at 12:58 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• magic eraser
    nichole579

Answer by nichole579 at 1:00 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• ajax and those green scrubber things. or a brillo pad.. works great.
    Anonymous

• careful what you use on fiberglass. some could etch the finish off...especially the steel wool or scrubbing sponges. try the magic eraser or a non abrasive cleaning product. to prevent them, i make DH use a ceramic coaster from the living room on the sink. when i wanna shave i bring it in the shower but take it right back out. maybe if she got her own special coaster for the bathroom or shower she would remember more. oh and if you lay the razor down on the tub, if the blades touch the tub theyll do the same thing if left there too long. i finally resorted to buying the hanging hook thing for it. the things we women go through!
    FoxyRoxyMommy

Answer by FoxyRoxyMommy at 1:08 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• I use baking soda! I dont like using chemicals around my son and baking soda does just about everything.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 1:20 PM on Feb. 2, 2010