*just for fun* Which first letter is the most common in your phone contacts?

I think the title is a bit wordy, sorry for that.

I was browsing my phone and realized I know a lot of people that start with the letter "M"(8), next up would be the people that start with "L" (6)then "S"(5). Its funny just how many different people I know who share the same first name.

In any case, I figured for a fun Tuesday game we could share what the most common first letter in our phone contact list (people only companies like AAA don't count unless you're dating somebody there, lol).

Could be an interesting thing to see what is the most common letter used in names. :-)

Knightquester

Asked by Knightquester at 12:58 PM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have 2 D's and 2 G's.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 1:01 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Interesting mine are M (4), S (3), I think the most common ones will be...R, S, T, L, N...Just like on Wheel of Fortune :D
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:02 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• N(9)...but it's because I can hardly remember anybody's name and their number is in my phone as Ned's mom, Ned's dad (Ned is my hubby's name BTW). I don't know if that counts.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 1:22 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• J...Jen, Joe,2 John's, Jody, James, Jeff, Jim, Jessica
    Anonymous