I think I am pregnant

For the last week an a half I been havin terrible headaches and stomach pains also I been throwin up. I got my period but it was off and on for 3 days and it was lite could I be pregnant. I been havin pains in my boobies and back to

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:06 PM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• take a test, i cant tell you
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 1:07 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• like many have said about these kinds of questions....how are we supposed to know....go take a pregnancy test
    Anonymous

• i wish ppl would stop comming in to cafemom asking if they are pregnant..or in labor. for one, we do not know you, your body, or anything, telling us your last period doesnt do us a whole lot! we are not doctors, and even if we were..... you cant just descibe something and expect us to know! please wait a few weeks, take a test, whats the rush, why know so damn soon? and if your in labor..YOU WILL DEFINATELY KNOW!
    Anonymous

• Yes it sounds like a few of the symptoms of pregnancy. It could also be the flu...
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 1:16 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• yep, your pregnant, your due in 9 months. your baby will be born on a friday at night. its a boy and will weigh 8 lbs 2 oz. he will have collic and grow up to be a farmer.
    Anonymous

• THIS ISN'T A QUESTION. IT'S JUST A STATEMENT SO WHAT ARE YOU TELLING US FOR?
    Anonymous

• my turn.....

ummmm....

i just tooka tums, my heartburn is acting up. i drink milk, but it does not help, i think i have real bad acid reflux.

now... does this sound like anything anyone can do for me in here??? haha
    Anonymous

• Welcome to Cafemom. Once you have a confirmed pregnancy feel free to act like an ass hole to anyone who is new to the preg. game and nervous about what is happening to their body.
    Try not to let some of the women on here get you down. Jeez.
    It sounds like you could be preg- take a test. Congratulations if it comes back positive!!
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 2:11 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• PP The point being NOONE can tell her if she is she saves her self ALOT of bashingby going to the store and BUYING A TEST
    Anonymous

• obviously. people don't have to answer these quesitons if they are sick of them. Of course we cannot diagnose a pregnancy- MY POINT is that EVERYONE is acting a little too self righteous today.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 2:22 PM on Feb. 2, 2010