Why are some people just EVIL?! Please give your advice on how to deal with this!

Hello, I was asking a question about this woman before on here, the answers were so helpful! Basically I was friends with a mother of four and I gave her clothes and toys for her children. The friendship broke down, too much to go into she just really wasn't a friend to me. She sent nasty messages to my facebook(last week). I didn't reply. Today I had a letter from Social Services asking me to contact them. I contacted them straight away, and found out that someone had told them I was keeping my kids prisoner!!! According to my friends Facebook this EX friend of mine has posted the fact that she is trying to get my kids taken off me (I blocked her so can't see her fb profile)!!! Social services are NOT taking her seriously, thank goodness! But I was very upset... Iwould never do this to anyone!!! It's plain EVIL. I feel very angry... I'm a good mum and I love my kids.

lara_b

Asked by lara_b at 1:12 PM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• People can be just vengeful losers if they know it hurts someone. I'm sorry you're going through it and glad SS isn't taking her BS seriously. What a yodel.
    Anonymous

• OMG - SO sorry. I have no advice, or insight, I agree some people are just evil. But that sucks!
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 1:17 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• If anything, you could write to her and tell her if she keeps it up you will be contacting a lawyer to see about taking her to court for 'defamation of character' (libel/slander).
    Anonymous

• I agree with the anon reply above me.

Answer by older at 1:22 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• I had a simillar situation.All you can do is write everything down she says or does to you and concerning you, and tell your kids to keep away from her .Tell them she is NOT the person you thuoght she was...In your words.' And don't fuel her fire at all.If you have one, have a taperecorder on your persons JIC(jst in case).If she calls your house & leaves a message Don't erase it the police WILL come to your house and listen to your messages and put it on file, if she is rude/or threatens any of you. I think when someone goes that far, they are pure evil and unfortunatley you should be prepared to deal with her crazy ass, IDK if she lives near you, but I sure hope not.Good Luck and keep doing the next rite thing and all will be fine.
    Anonymous

• Don't write her a letter because you'll be adding fuel to her evil fire. As a previous poster stated, keep a journal of everything said and done by her.

Anonymous

• Don't give her the time of day and she will get tired and stop
    Anonymous

• So sorry for you, that is no way to behave and certainly not a way to treat a friend. Why are people evil? I just don't know, they just are. They never learned to be good. My ex-husband called family services on me during our custody fight. Told them I was leaving our three elementary school age kids alone in the afternoons while I was at work. I got a call from them as they were investigating this and when I told them, but what about my 16 year old daughter that is home with them for the two hours after school and before I get home? They said, 16 year old daughter? There's another child in the house? Yes, there is, They said oh so sorry, then you aren't doing anything wrong. I asked if it was my ex that had made the report, they said they couldn't tell me, I said I knew it was him because I was getting custody. People are just mean! Write her off, have no more contact.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 6:19 PM on Feb. 2, 2010