You've got 6 months.

You've been given six months to live, would you spend it on the internet?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:23 PM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Health

• yes.. i would contact all the horrible ppl and tell them how i really feel about them. hahahaha then i would.. idk..
    Anonymous

• No. I wouldn't. I believe this to be one of our members...Hi. And you have not been forgotten. :) HUGS!
    Anonymous

• Maybe some of the time. Obviously the internet can not replace personal relationships but sometimes it is nice to get support and advice, or offer support, even if the people on the other end are perfect strangers. At the end of the day we all go thru similar experiences and can learn from each others differences and the internet is a great place to be a part of something you might not otherwise be exposed to.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 1:55 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• yes i would...looking for alternative cures!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 3:38 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• If it was terminal I would not. I'd rather say my goodbyes and mend fences in person.
    Anonymous

• If I was crazy and lying about dying, I'd be all over the internet. If I were *actually* dying, I wouldn't be near the computer.
    MelanieLouise

Answer by MelanieLouise at 4:58 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• I'm going to go with the crazy and lying about dying answer. Then, YUP, I shore wood!
    Anonymous

• The pebbles role with marbles odwn a stream.
    Anonymous

• Every waking moment. I'd tell all sorts of stories about tragedies and fatal illnesses suffered by those closest to me, and then I'd spend the rest of my time on earth lamenting that I can't get my story on Lifetime in time for me to watch--no, star in--the movie. All on line. Then I'd have a near-death experience, and probably come back on line (after clinically dying) and tell about all those I'd loved and lost who were waiting on the other side, telling me that it's just not my time yet.
    Then, I'd wait for my Oscar.
    Anonymous