Ex boyfriend got in touch with me after 22 years

We met again on facebook after 22 years he was a man that gave me a dozen roses once a week, every friday sent to my job and he was always generous with me and gave me love letters and plenty of cards. Then one day stopped coming by and calling it all just fizzled out he never gave an explanation until now, he said he was young and immature and didn't know what he had, he also recalls what I was wearing the night both of us met and he recalled the date the day after the two of us driving to the beach. Confusion on my end now what can I do ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:37 PM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• idk. do what you wanna do
    Anonymous

• Take it very slow. Don't rush anything, and be sure you know him well before you put your heart in it.

He is still single so something is not quit right, why??? Ummmm, is what I would wonder.

If he is all that, why is he still single? Was he married?
    If you feel your starting to catch feelings too quick fall back, don't set your self up for disappointment. Chat though, cause you never know...
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 1:42 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Are you both single? Assuming you are, why not take things slow, talk with him more, and see where it goes. What does your gut tell you?
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 1:42 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Nothing. he is a different person than whoever you remember him to be so are you. If you are single and he is too I say correspond with him. If none or either of you is in a relationship, cut it loose before it gets complicated. leave the pass where it belongs in the past.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 1:42 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• OP, is he married? If he is, stay away.

Anonymous