What's the most romantic thing your husband has ever done for you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:42 PM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• On our 9th anniversary we had rented a jacuzzi suite at a hotel for the weekend..  secretly he had gone early , checked in , layed out pink roses in a heart shape on the bed, placed a chocolate cake for 2 with sparking juice on the table with wine glasses . On the jacuzzi tub he put a  a bottle of bubble bath and little silver jewelry box with diamond journey earrings and the words to the song " I love you more today than yesterday". written out because he said the words to that song explained exactly how his love for me has grown over the years. he has done many romantic things for me but this was the most romantic by far.

Anonymous

• he left. and i clapped till my hands bled
    Anonymous

• our very first christmas. hubby had asked me for a list of things i might like so he could have something to work with for shopping . on christmas morning he presented me with EVERYTHING from my list. it wsa sooo super sweet. he was as excited as a child at my joy
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 1:45 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• He does so many romantic things its hard to pick just one but I'll try hmmm Well every weekend he wakes up before me and goes and gets me coffee then gets the coffee pot perking after that. Then he gets the baby up and lets me sleep a little extra.
    Fordmomma

Answer by Fordmomma at 1:52 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• He drove 24 hrs across the country because he couldnt wait for me to get back home.
    Anonymous

• A long time ago he surprised me with ruby earrings. Last mothers day I expected a present but I secretly wished for something more simple and personal, ya know, I wanted something homemade and from his heart....that is what I got !!!!
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 2:04 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• On our 10th anniversary he gave me an exact duplicate of my wedding bouquet and had it pressed and framed.  He also gave me a diamond eternity ring.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 2:06 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• No romantic bones in his body!!
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:14 PM on Feb. 2, 2010