Laminate wood floors....

Do you have them? If so do you like them and what do you clean yours with? I heard you shouldnt use a mop bc you shouldnt get the floor real wet.

Chas21

Asked by Chas21 at 1:57 PM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Home & Garden

• My grandparents have them and she uses a swiffer wet jet on hers. As long as theyre sealed correctly, some liquid is fine. Just dont dump a bunch of water on them and let it sit.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 1:58 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• I use Swiffer wet cloths, or a light murphy wood soap water mixture or the occasional mop and glo.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:01 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• we have them in our office. we used to use a swiffer, but used paper towels and a specific laminate floor cleaner. but we started cleaning green, and now use a bucket of hot water with a bit of vinegar and orange oil. we wipe on and wipe off, so the water doesn't stay on the floors too long. 5 years old, and still looking good!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 3:22 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• I have tried it all. The swiffer wet jet works thge best.
    Iluvmy5

Answer by Iluvmy5 at 10:16 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• swiffer, I do a mop too. I ring it out good.
    Anonymous