washing bottles...

how often do u have to wash your bottles? i wash mine like twice a day bc i only have 8 that i actuallly use and i wash them before i use them. i have heard some people just rinse them out after the first feeding and wash them the next...that just dont seem to clean to me.

dr. brown bottles- do you wash the little tube thing with the little brush everytime? or do u have any tips on washing them easier bc it takes FOREVER!!! LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:00 PM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• well i have enough bottles to use throughout the day and i wash them once at the end of the day. and i put it in bleach and water once a week.
    khmymommi

Answer by khmymommi at 2:08 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Mine go in the dishwasher.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 2:50 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• I absolutely despise washing bottles...part of it is the paranoia that I have to be super thorough & use super hot water, so it takes forever!!! I buy enough bottles (Disposable inserts) to last me almost 3 days!! HOWEVER, I just bought a new awesome dishwasher, so I plan to use it for my newborn's bottles when he comes. (I will sterilize initially in boiling water though)
    TLALONDE16

Answer by TLALONDE16 at 3:32 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• i am a clean freak too...i use hot hot water that nearly burns my hands up, i can barely stand it lol!
    Anonymous

• I wash 1-2 times a day. I first soak them in a tub of warm,soapy water, then rinse them with warm water. I use Medela microsteam bags after that to sterilize them. That part takes 1min30sec in the micro.
    Danyellimom

Answer by Danyellimom at 7:19 PM on Feb. 2, 2010