Christians-do you believe you have to take responsibility for your actions?

do you believe in your personal choice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:20 PM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• are you going to close this one too when you dont like the answers
    Anonymous

• ? what? no I just read a very stupid question saying Christians don't have to take responsibility for their own actions becaue it is all God's plan. I want to know how many Christians think that way.

Please, tell me what question you think I closed :)
    Anonymous

• God has a plan for all of us. Many of the actions we take is because of ungodly influences and therefore are not ours to take responsibility for - they are the devils and he will pay for them.
    Anonymous

i hope your not talking about my question i just asked on why some christians think they have the right to say there going to rape children of other faiths i think when i clicked an edit question button i might have locked/closed my question somehow and if i have how do i unlock it it still says open question on it.
    flower_angel

Answer by flower_angel at 2:34 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• I am the OP and I am not flower angel. I also don't have a problem with flower angel. Thanks for the one person who gave a response to the question.
    Anonymous

• Yes, I believe we have to take responsibilty for our actions...God ALWAYS forgives us when we ask Him to, but I don't believe he always takes away the consequences, in order to teach us to make better choices.
    WatermelonNerd

Answer by WatermelonNerd at 2:39 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• to the OP i was just making sure the other anonymous person wasnt meaning my question i asked a little bit ago as i'm not really sure if my question i asked is still open or not. sorry just dont want other people geting mad at me if i closed my question somehow
    flower_angel

Answer by flower_angel at 2:42 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Yes we do have to take responsibility for our actions. I don't understand why some people would think we don't. If I choose to do something that goes against what God would have me do then yes, it's my responsibility, and no one elses.
    rosiecotton

Answer by rosiecotton at 2:42 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

I certainly hope you are kidding. This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever read! All Christians should take personal responsibility for their actions, period. You made the choice, you pay the price for your actions. Not getting around that. I think God would want us to take responsibility  too.

Anonymous

no worries :)
    Anonymous