Christians tell me what you think of this.

Natrual homosexuality is the fruit of spiritual homosexuality. This is a believer who does not appreciates and values God's laws that govern His creation and creatures. God created the woman for man. God created the Sabbath for mankind. Woman is not to pretend that she is now a man and we are not to pretend that the Sa...bbath is now Sunday. This is the beginning of confusion - the beginning of spiritual homosexuality!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:23 PM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I get it... its right on... yes many non christians will not get it because of the lack of understanding of the spiritual realm as well as God's character and desire of His heart for all mankind.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 2:41 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• HUH?
    Anonymous

• "Huh?" was my reaction too, but then again, I'm not Christian, so maybe I just don't "get it".
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 2:32 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• So please, explain it to us heathens, Shaneagle777.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 2:57 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• I mean I guess I kind of get it. Things were set in a certain way for us to follow, and we need to follow God's laws, not those of the world (or at least we don't follow the laws that go against God).
    However, whatever day you designate to worship God on really doesn't matter, imo. Whether it is Saturday, Sunday, or Wednesday, who cares? You have to set aside a day for that. Generally, here, it is Sunday. Why should it matter if it is Saturday (Sabbath)? We use it in the same way. Moving a day isn't the same as deciding a sin isn't a sin. Yes-homosexuality is a sin, no argument. So is lying, adultery, stealing, gossip, etc.
    Worshipping on Sunday isn't the beginning of anything bad... so if that is what you are getting at... you need to rethink things.
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 3:44 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• God has a certin order and if it is not followed things get very messy. There are consequences for actions. Children are a blessing from God, and wonder why it is impossible for homosexual couples to concieve naturally....? Not even all Christians will understand what this is saying. Just a level of spiritual growth. If you go a day without learning something it is a day wasted. Dont be offended Anouck no one is trying to speak down on non Christians.
    KRob85

Answer by KRob85 at 3:54 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• I get it and I don't care what day your sabbath is, as long as we can have our planet back.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 4:04 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• CROCK
    OF
    SH*T
    Anonymous

• KRob85 so did God curse those straight couple who can't concieve naturally too?
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 4:32 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Shaneagle do you understand since Jesus died on the cross and rip the curtain in two that He has now become our sabbath? (rest) This event ended the time of law and entered us into a time of Grace. I thought you would know thisconsidering your revelations of Grace. But anway it does not matter what day you choose to worship God on. Just as long as you keep him as the focus of your life. Coming together on Saturday, Sunday, or whatever day of the week is actually fulling the admonishment not to forsake the assembling of ourselves. Sabbath day is under the law and is no longer really valid today because our rest has been fulfilled Jesus Christ.
    ptomom678

Answer by ptomom678 at 5:23 PM on Feb. 2, 2010