Blessed Imbolc sisters! What are you doing today?

BLESSED IMBOLC, MY PAGAN SISTERS! AS IF ON CUE, THE SUN HAS COME BACK, AND THE WEATHER IS AT LEAST A COUPLE DEGREES WARMER. THESE ARE EXCITING TIMES INDEED! THE SUN HAS RETURNED TO WARM THE HEARTH, MELT AWAY THE COLD AND MAKE WAY FOR THE NEWLY SPROUTING LIFE. PLANTS AND ANIMALS ALL ALONG THE NORTHERN HEMISPHERE ARE PREPARING FOR RE-BIRTH!

Sorry about the caps! It's taken from my blog post that has the size set to 1, so it looks really small there. Anyway, I will post a link to my CM Daily Pagan below.

NightPhoenix

Asked by NightPhoenix at 2:24 PM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• BLESSED BE! even with our snow, i feel like i can feel the earth stretching abit and waking from her long slumber
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 2:25 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• And The Lord Said Let There Be LIght and the world shined with wisdom different and wisdom shared in all of mankind.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 2:26 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1572450/Daily_Pagan_Blessed_Imbolc_Long_Post

For me, I was so happy to wake up and see the sun shining. The Gods arrived right on time! I am in such a happy mood today.

It always makes me happy to see them at work. Later on, we'll be making corn dollies, and I'll be sewing the cloth left out last night onto the Imbolc blanket I've been making for years now. It's getting pretty big!

NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 2:27 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Blessed Be Sister...
    Here to the Sun has come out and the temps are a little warmer...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 2:28 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Blessed Be! I am planning out my garden, buying seeds and other gardening needs. Making candles to use for tonights meditation and ritual. Reading the story of Imbolc / Brigid to my kids... And doing some extra religious readings today, as well as posting information about the celebration in my Groups, which is something I like to do on all the Sabbats!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:31 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Sabrina, what is your group? I mean, the link. I'd like to check it out if you don't mind.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 2:34 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• A new fave of mine!

I walk with the Goddess

NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 2:35 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Here NP! You're more than welcome to join! We would love to have you!

End Religious Intolerance and Ignorance

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:39 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Blessed Be.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:43 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Here is what my Circle did...

Blessed Be! 

MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 4:10 PM on Feb. 2, 2010