Depression Buster: Task 3

Start laundry. This is another one of the tasks that falls by the wayside during depression. We need clean clothes so we can take showers and feel better. Start a load of laundry if you have a machine!
What do you like to do for fun? Think on that while you do this. Task 4 is coming up.

Task 1 : Take a shower and put on clean clothes
Task 2 : Figure out dinner.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:39 PM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Health

• these are great.

and not just for depression :)

Anonymous

• I'll be right back. Gotta change a stinky diaper first.

Anonymous

• OP: Started my first load. Made sure there were towels and undies for me in there. I need some clean clothes!

To anyone who is wondering...I suffer from chronic depression. These are the steps I use every day to function.
    Anonymous

• I'm back. Had some distractions, lunch, etc. Folded and put away some of the kids' clothes earlier. Put in a load of towels.

Thank you, OP, for doing this. I needed some motivation. I also have chronic depression.

Anonymous