Maternity Prego Photos HELP

Does anyone know of a photographer or a place to have some maternity photos taken that's reasonable? I'd like to get some taken before the baby comes (due Sept 1st).

Asked by jessbrn at 11:35 PM on Jun. 25, 2008 in Pregnancy

• My preggo pix are some of my most favorites in the world. I cherish them. Go to a reputable photographer. Look in your local phone book and do some calling around. Ask if they are running any specials. They may give you a break if you join a club for up coming baby shots. A good photographer for a baby is as valuable as a good doctor. Those pix are your memories, do not entrust them to just anybody. good luck

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 11:47 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• The photographer at wall-mart should do it for a reasonable price

Answer by vbruno at 11:36 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• If you want nude/almost nude photos, you'll have to call around to see who will do that. If you just want regular photos, you can get them done anywhere. Sears takes really good photos, but you can get decent ones at Wal-Mart too.

Answer by crazysocks830 at 12:29 AM on Jun. 26, 2008