Depression Buster: Task 5 Assesment!

How are you feeling? Physically, I mean. When was the last time you took stock of your physical health? For many of us we put ourselves last and our babies first. Well, that has to stop to some extent. If you are not healthy and whole, then you will not be giving your best to your babies!
Choose one fun thing on your list and do it. Just spend 15 minutes TRYING to do something FUN. Make the effort. I promise it is worth it!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:36 PM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Health

• Task 1: Take a shower
    Task 2: Decide on dinner
    Task 3: Start laundry and think of things you enjoy.
    Task 4: Start some tea/coffee and write a list of things you enjoy.
    Anonymous

• OP: Sorry spelling Assessment. :)
    Anonymous

• OP: My assessment is simple. I live in chronic pain that is not understood. I have to force myself to do behaviors that will improve my mental health. I truly understand depression and I hope these posts help someone.
    Anonymous

• I don't feel good physically. I'm overweight and out of shape, I'm always tired, and I have a lot of aches and pains.

Anonymous

• OP: We have a lot in common anon. :) I have about 75 lbs to lose. I am in pain or on pain meds all the time. Was it you who liked to do photography? Is it possible for you to take your camera and go outside, for about twenty minutes and shoot some pictures? You don't have to do anything with them. That is not the point. The point is for you to *DO* something for yourself.
    Anonymous

• It's raining, but I can probably do something inside. My main pain issue is my feet. It's hard for me to be on them for very long. I wear orthotics all the time and that helps slightly.

I'll go take some pictures and then I'll probably be off the computer for a while, but I'll check in later.  Thanks again, OP.

Anonymous

• So, I didn't take any pictures. But I did edit a photo that I've been meaning to work on for a long time and made it my profile picture on Facebook. It was fun.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:16 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• That's great!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:31 AM on Feb. 3, 2010