Batavia, NY.

Hi I was wondering if anyone on here lives in Batavia, NY? I was wondering because my bf and I are looking for an apartment to rent which has affordable rent. if anyone has any information that could help me it would be great since im due in 4 weeks and a few days!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:52 PM on Feb. 2, 2010 in General Parenting

• I live in Rochester, NY and Batavia isn't too far away. Honestly, I think Batavia might be more expensive than the city. It always seemed more suburban to me. Rochester has some nice places-especially if you look in the town of Greece. Park Ridge hospital has a top notch birthing center!
    Anonymous

• I have a friend who lives in Batavia and he got a nice house pretty cheap and did most of the repairs himself for not that much money.
    Anonymous