My husband said that the way to his heart was through my rear...What does he mean?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:00 PM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• OMG this is hilarious!!!!! You ladies are funny. I ASSume he means he wants to put it in your 'rear'. Lube up and have fun! LOL
    Anonymous

• He's on crack or something.
    Anonymous

• Apparently he's an ass or he wants to get in yours. (anal sex)

Not very kind of him to say, but that's what i'm thinking. You're married to him, so you know him better than i do. I'm just going off of what you said here. Depending on your sense of humor and his, it could either be construed as a joke or just plain rude. I'd be offended by that comment.
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 4:02 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Maybe he has a fetish concerning you pooping on him during sex? Those weirdos are out there. More likely he wants to screw you in the butt.
    I would tell him to take a hike and if he really loves you he wouldn't say such rude callous things. Or tell him if he lets you use a big dildo in his ass, you will be willing to try it.
    Anonymous

• Ask him, dear!
    TLALONDE16

Answer by TLALONDE16 at 4:05 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• I would say you have a disrespectful husband.

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 4:07 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• But also feel free to say NO if you're not comfortable with the idea.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:07 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• He likes Anal sex. If you really didn't know what it meant you could have asked him when he said it.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 4:18 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• He is saying if you don't let me do you in the ass I won't love you with my whole heart. It is rude and demeaning to your relationship. I am all for people having anal sex if both parties are willing, but for one to emotionally blackmail the other is disgusting. I would tell him if fucking you in the ass is so important, he should find someone else.
    Anonymous

• How should we know what he meant? Ask him, for crying out loud!!!!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 4:24 PM on Feb. 2, 2010