Am I pregnant?

I had my last period for ten days and then just yesterday I started two days early but I'm spotting. Ive noticed my abdomin getting hard on the left side but soft on the right. At times I feeling like vomiting but avoid the act. Haven't taking a pregnancy test yet cuz Im unsure what to think of all my symptoms if its just period related or is there something more going on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:09 PM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• short of me being Miss Clio, you will have to take a tes
    Anonymous

• yeah you are going to have to take a test to know for sure. If it comes back neg dont think that you arent pregnant. You could still be pregnant. I was having the same symptoms as you and I was taking a test every week and they all came out neg...then one week the one I took came out pos so I went to the doc and sure enough I was pregnant. Went for my ultrasound and I was already 14 weeks along....so good luck.....
    Anonymous

• Test in the morning. NO ONE can tell you any more than that.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:13 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Seriously? Take a test! What are we psychic!!!
    Anonymous

• I had the same symptoms I went down to the clininc and did a blood test and a pee test because home tests were telling me I was Negative. the pee stick they had said error so they made me do it again...I was positive...the clinic tests or ok......Look for a health department in your community or county that way you wont have to go to your regular doctor...It also sounds like a miscarriage a friend of mind and some really bad cramps in the stomach and her period was off and spotting...hop its not that..good luck
    BRye2010

Answer by BRye2010 at 6:48 PM on Feb. 2, 2010