whats a good fragrance free moisturizer for your face?

Dr. Oz was saying on his show today that us women need to use fragrance free moisturizer with vitamina A and C for our face, he says we are adding lines and wrinkles by using the fragrance ones, anyone know of any good reasonable ones?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:30 PM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Try Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer, SPF 15, Fragrance Free. It won't irritate your skin.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 4:33 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• I really like Lush.

Who is Dr. Oz?

Answer by rkoloms at 4:46 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Dr. Oz has a show that comes on at 2pm here, he started out on Oprah
    Anonymous

• Dont use ANYTHING that has spf because it draws out our vitamin D big time!!!!

I like Korres they have great facial moisturizers for all different skin types. I am not sure what vitamins they have in them but I love them all.

THis is a quote from a book
    Using sunscreen to protect from the sun’s harmful rays may not be a good trade-off. Sunscreen doesn’t protect against melanoma, the most dangerous form of skin cancer and using a sunscreen with as little as SPF15 cuts the skin's vitamin D production by 99 percent, leading to deficiency. A very report found that nearly 64 percent of Americans surveyed are unaware sunscreen hinders the body's ability to produce vitamin D.
    stummegirl

Answer by stummegirl at 5:20 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Well, you can look at the various brands at the store where you usually buy your moisturizer. For example, I use Olay products and they have several that have unscented versions. I avoid scents because they make me sneeze and my eyes water, though.
    The sun causes a lot of damage to facial skin, though....I don't think the spf "draws out" the vitamin d. I think it does hinder the body's ability to make vitamin d, but you can let other parts of your body absorb the sunlight to produce vitamin d ...can't you?
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 5:49 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• I use Age fighting Moisturizer from Mary Kay. I've been using it for almost 2 wks and I can feel a difference in my skin already its a great product.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 7:29 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Jordan Essentials unscented, dye free shea body butter. It contains no mineral oil & won't leave skin greasy.  Or try the Age Defying Serum.

motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 11:00 AM on Feb. 4, 2010