Is there and spywear out there to where i can read husband texts?

ok husband cheated before and i had to dig it out of him for two years to get the truth .... now he is acting same way as before not coming home... erasing calls and text off his phone and web history ... i need help to catch him so he can't lie his way out and i can get out! help! is there any program that i can buy to read text .... i seen one on internet but i can't get his phone to download software onto it!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:45 PM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• No you dont. You don't need proof. The proof is the lack of trust you have towards him. If you THINK he is, He probably is. You can leave!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:47 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• well its hard b/c i always turn out to be the bad guy and we just moved 40hrs form home (military) I have no control over money,car or anything i have two kids and i feel trapped i need proof to take to a lawyer b/c he is crazy and will torture me :(
    Anonymous

• I'm not aware of anything to track text messges, but you can buy some software for your computer that tracks the keys you type on the keyboard. Good luck!
    mama2br00ke

Answer by mama2br00ke at 4:58 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• talk to his/your phone provider..?
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:04 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• op since you see the telephone number on his bill reverse phone number it in verizon and att. sometimes names will show sometimes now. it does show it's either a landline or cell plus area. that gives an idea plus husband's activitiies. When you say he's erasing web history do you mean web history from his laptop or tabletop computer or do you mean erasing text messages from his text calls made and received. Plus if you have the number just hit on verizon wireless star 67 I think itis and your number is blocked from showing on someone's id.

call whatever provider you have and tell them you want to know how to block your phone from showing on someone's landline caller id plus also block it from showing on someone's cell caller id. Also ask if that works with them as your provider to competitor providers.

you're not the only one in that situation. pm me if you want. I know exactly what you mean.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 5:17 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• i did but they don't offer that our phone's are in my name too but still could not do it
    Anonymous

• he erased his internet history on his phone he uses his phone for everything :( i just want to catch him w/o him knowing anything b/c it will cause a fight and he just gets smarted on how to hid stuff from me.
    Anonymous

• I don't know of anything as far as text message trackers, but I know and have used www.iambigbrother.com. You can buy the regular program and just check the history on the computer or you can buy the remote version and check your computer from any computer online. I used this program to prove what a scum my ex-husband was. Good luck! I'm sorry you have to go through this.
    Anonymous

• Call Cheaters. If he is cheating, its free. Or go buy an at home GPS ( they r not that expensive at like Academy or something) and hook it up to his car and then u can monitor where he is going.
    MsMallory09

Answer by MsMallory09 at 5:37 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• I thought about cheaters but then you gotta be on TV and thats kinda embarrassing the way they run up on them and stuff ... i didnt know they made gps that u can track! thats a good idea thanks
    Anonymous