Adult store?

Hi, have you ever been to an adult store xxx and if so, did you buy anything and what?

I got a cherry flavor lotion and a ring to make the man last longer.
It was my first time going there I was amazed of how much stuff people can use, some very discusting some romantic, some cute, wow it was something!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:50 PM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I used to go hang out there all the time. My boyfriend (now husband) was the manager! lol
    Anonymous

• My dh and I have been to several local adult stores and have bought a variety of toys from them. We just had a really nice, new one open up and it's very clean and the sales people are so nice!

Answer by missanc at 4:51 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• i go to one every so often by us to pick up a new "toy" and lube
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 4:52 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• I bought a glass toy recently. Clear and looks like a piece of art almost. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:54 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• We get flavored condoms.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 4:54 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• We go sometimes, and I've bought toys, clothes and shoes.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 4:57 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• I used to be a salesperson for an adult "toy" company that does in-home parties! They're so much fun. Thankfully I was able to get my own collection at a discounted price. I've been to a few stores, but always buy small things....lube, rings, etc..
    mama2br00ke

Answer by mama2br00ke at 4:57 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Many times. I used to by clothes at one for my "Show." I also did shows with Slumber Parties for a while... I've bought everything from clothing to toys to lubes, lotions, and potions... You name it.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:05 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• I buy online... But only because they have a greater selection, heh. I've been to plenty of adult stores in my life, it's all good :)
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 5:07 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• I use to go all the time. Warning ...don't use tightener cream. We found out that it dries you out. And it's not much fun for the girl.lol
    Anonymous