shy in bed

how many are too shy too touch thier clitoris during sex with the significant other? How do you overcome this? I would love to feel comfy about it but find it hard to relax when he stairs.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:15 PM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• That's his job :)
    Anonymous

• LOL its a COUPLES job! OP start out with exploring yourself alone, in the shower or when you can. become more comfy with yourself AND with what you LIKE once you gain that level of knowledge and comfiness with yourself start sharing with your mate. its a process to get more comfy
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 6:20 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Honey just do it just think dirty thoughts and let your finger just slide down.
    officerdouglas

Answer by officerdouglas at 6:20 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• It helps to get a couple drinks in your system the first time, not drunk, but buzzed to relax a little to be a little goofy. I used to stay up all night with my husband having sex, sometimes I would just please him because he liked to watch me. I used to be more like you though, it is uncomfortable at first, but guys really love when women are really into it. Like if you're playing with his tool and you run out of lube, use your own fluids from down there to moisten it up again, he'll love it! If he's watching, ask him what he's thinking, the more you talk about your thoughts during sexual encounters, the better sex you'll have. Only 1/3 women are sexually satisfied with their sex life... I am proud to say that I am def in that small statistic that gets pleased every time, and he's the only one I've been totally open with. If you think you want to try something, tell him, he may be into it too, just bc you are!
    not-so-des-hw

Answer by not-so-des-hw at 6:20 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• He is staring because it is such a turn on for most men for their partner to touch themselves. Close your eyes or wear a blindfold so you don't see him watching you.
    Anonymous

• I was like that for about 10 years...then one day I just said it and told him I wanted a viberator...he was shocked but LOVED IT!.....

And I am here to tell you our sex life is now Amazing!!! He is so turned on that I have taken charge and told him want I want.

Get up the courage and do one small thing. you may see a GREAT reaction and then it pushes you to go farther!

Let me tell you one 30 $ vibrator has CHANGED MY MARRIAGE! in a good way!
    Anonymous

• He stares because he enjoys it.. To help you over come this have you"played" with yourself alone to get comfortable? If you do and you are comfortable maybe doing it in the bedroom in front of the mirror might help you over come this.. Maybe just close your eyes for a while until you become more comfortable might help also.. Turn the lights down low, have on some music maybe some wine and enjoy!!!
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 6:23 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• I know what you are talking about for some reason I feel weird about it knowing damn well that he would love this from me...lol
    the other night we took an ambien and man I remember having some good loving he was telling me that I was bent over and started to spread my butt checks and telling him to come and get it...sorry TMI...that Ambien sure makes you do some crazy stuff (but never drive or do something dangerous while on this sleep drug) this is all for sleep and while it kicks in you can have some fun with dh...But to answer your question I can't seem to bring myself on doing it I feel like everyone is watching it's a weird feeling that is the best way I can describe it..GL
    Anonymous

• i have to agree that alcohol always helps! but besides that, just do it. just force yourself to do it, and once you get the original doing it for the first time out of the way it will get easier and easier. i had a hard time talking dirty at first to my SO but i just started doing it, and i felt wierd at first, but now im a pro at it!!! haha
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 6:50 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Think of it as 'how to touch my clit 101' ..hopefully if you just relax and enjoy it he will learn something valuable in the process that he can put to good use later ;)
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 7:23 PM on Feb. 2, 2010