Do you iron t/shirts?

If so...do you iron it inside out or vise versa? Especially if it has some kind of iron on on it?

I usually iron inside out and try to avoid the iron on or give it a very quick press but being very careful with the iron on and certain buttons that have that nice shiny gem look to it...I have accidentally ironed over those and it gave it a dull look..Just curious my dh thinks I am strange for ironing this way only bc I remember ironing a nice white shirt normally and for some dumb reason it left a slight brown stain from the iron I was so mad that now that is why I iron this way...lol Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:25 PM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Can't help you there, I don't iron ANYTHING, heh. Matter of fact, I don't even own one.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:27 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Hell no,lol. If its wrinkled..I toss it in the dryer with a damp sock or wash rag and a dryer sheet...pull out while still warm and 'VOILA' ...wrinkle free,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 6:38 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• What's an iron~?
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 7:17 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• I don't iron. Actually the only time I ever seem to drag my iron out is when I'm making Halloween costumes or I have to put patches on Girl Scout uniforms. Oh, and I might iron the kids school shirts for the first day of school (otherwise they just wear them wrinkled). T-shirts get less wrinkly as you wear them. And the dryer trick works pretty good, too (not that I do that...too much work for me).
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 9:26 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• iron?????

only if I'm sewing something does the iron get dragged out.

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 12:18 AM on Feb. 3, 2010