A girl has a baby at 16, then another at 17, then another at 20,

And gets pregnant again and is due at 21 but has to abort because it's an ectopic pregnancy. Hearing nothing about her besides she's with the dad to all of them, she does get P.A. but her S/O works full time, and her tubes have been tied, what impression do you have of her?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:40 PM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• happy to hear her tubes have been tied
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 6:42 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• you think thats bad I went to HS wit a girl that had 3 babies and was pregnant with her 4th by the age of 17. I also heard she was pregnant again, shes now 19
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 6:42 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Lovin...
    you think thats bad I went to HS wit a girl that had 3 babies and was pregnant with her 4th by the age of 17. I also heard she was pregnant again, shes now 19

Wow. That's...wow.
    GothicMommy3

Answer by GothicMommy3 at 6:45 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• a young mom who has made a few mistakes?
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 6:46 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Two things come to mind, either she did not learn from the first pregnancy or she is one of those girls/women that was born to be a mommy...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 6:50 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• I'd think it's a shame she didn't get a little more settled in life before popping out a bunch of kids, that she missed out on a lot of normal teenage stuff, and that I'm glad she had her tubes tied... But also a small measure of relief that she at least had the babies with the same guy, and is still with him.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:53 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• my former friend had twins when she was 16 her third when she was 17 and her fourth when she was 19..so i would say thank god that girl has her tubes tied.
    Houstyn08

Answer by Houstyn08 at 7:01 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• i dont think anything of her until i know if she is able to take care of her children, and is a good mom and is happy with her life.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 7:09 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• irresponsible
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 7:20 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Probably just like my mom
    Why does it matter to you? Why try to start something?
    Anonymous