why would my dh rather drive 30 mins out of his way after work to change an order on the living room suit we ordered rather than making a phone call?

i just don't understand why he would do that. he HATES driving and he is always so tired. why not just make the call to change the order? Am i making a fuss over nothing or could he be up to something?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:41 PM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• maybe he is up to something, maybe he is getting you a valentines gift
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 6:42 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• maybe you nag him so much he wants to get away from you? we don't know why he is wanting to drive out of his way. why don't you ask him instead of us?
    Anonymous

• v-day IS coming up... but this really isn't a question any of US can answer. ask him the way you asked us
    not-so-des-hw

Answer by not-so-des-hw at 6:44 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• i did and he said he would rather handle things in person than over the phone just to make sure things are taken care of. but you can take care of things over the phone, it wouldnt be our fault if the company made a fu** up. I just feel uneasy about it because its not like him to go out of his way for anything when he could take the easy way out (if you know what i mean)
    Anonymous

• He explained why, why are not taking his answer at face value? Do you think he has something to hide?
    Anonymous

• purple, do you have anything pertnent to add to the answers or are you just here to bash the anon?
    Anonymous

• its okay, he just called from the store and let me talk to the rep. I feel much better now.
    Anonymous

• If it were me, I'd think he were up to something..
    Anonymous