Sing Alleluia to Jesus

Is there a time in your life you feel comfortable talking about when your anger was controlling and you offered it up to Jesus and asked for the gift of control?

Today I wanted to go off on a person, rip them a new one and show them the light. I bit my tongue, focused my energy and offered it up. Now, I am very happy I was able to focus this anger and ask Jesus to help me stay calm and turn the other cheek.

please share w/me a time when Jesus helped you turn the other cheek.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:29 PM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• no
    Anonymous

• If you are going to sing it, then you might at least want to learn to spell it first; it's "Hallelujah".

And to answer your question....No.
    Anonymous

• lol thanks for the grammar lesson. The Lord is not a spell checker. I guess once you are filled with Jesus you are just too happy to be mad

God bless you all. I will sing, but I don't spell while I sing
    Anonymous

• 41 PM on Feb. 2, 2010 by: Anonymous If you are going to sing it, then you might at least want to learn to spell it first; it's "Hallelujah".

oh dear sweety, if you are going to correct you should know what you are talking about :)

Sing Alleluia - Jennifer Knapp and Mac Powell

Anonymous

• Hallelujah means praise Jah which is a shortened version of Gods name so I wouldnt say Hallelujah to Jesus.
    kalada

Answer by kalada at 4:21 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• Actually it's hallelulu (all praise to the FSM). No. I stopped asking Jesus to control my anger (which god apparently gave me) after the first six dozen times he ignored me.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 12:59 PM on Feb. 4, 2010