Why is it such a big deal?

My husband is mad at me cause I don't want him reading some of my post, comments, or answers on cafemom. Why is it such a big deal? I mean he is so mad. It is kind of funny cause He is making such a fuss over something thats silly but me laughing only makes it worse? Do any of you get it?

belange

Asked by belange at 7:43 PM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• why do you need to hide it from him?
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 7:44 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• He probably feels left out and jealous. He might think that youre talking stuff about him and trying to hide it and it makes him crazy wondering what youre saying, lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 7:45 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Why not just let him read them, you shouldn't have secrets from your spouse it breeds mistrust and problems.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 7:47 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• He doesn't like feeling that you are saying something about him or his being a husband, that you are subjecting him to ridicule. Yet you enjoy your time on CM and want your privacy. I don't like my husband looking over my shoulder when I am writing emails or posts, either. What I write is between the person I am sending it to and me. One way to see his side is to think how you would feel if he was online and sending messages and you asked to see them and he said no way. Maybe you would think that he was writing something that you wouldn't like. A solution for you is to give him permission to read what you are writing. It will make him feel better, and when he has read a few things, he'll realize it is nothing embarrassing to him and he won't bother anymore.

Answer by Bmat at 7:48 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Cause I was answering a question another mom had about her cheating husband and I was using personal experience type answers. I don't need him to know how I spy...LOL. I mean I don't anymore. We have wroked out those problems I think but I still need to have my skills to myself. So thats why I want to hide it.
    belange

Answer by belange at 7:49 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• He probably thinks you're talking about him behind his back. Or your sexual issues with him, money problems, etc.
    Anonymous

• I don't mind if my husband sees my replies or anything on cafemom. He really doesn't care because he views it as "girly" stuff. But if he wanted to see I would show him, I have nothing to hide from him.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 8:12 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• That bothers me when my fiance looks over my shoulder. He always finds a way to make it about him. This place is for girl talk and mother to mother conversations not mother, husband, to mother conversations. The husbands should understand that. This is for us women to have alone, free, no man in our business time. They should understand that.
    Kilahs_mommy_06

Answer by Kilahs_mommy_06 at 8:30 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• I have always felt that anything you wouldn't want your SO to read, then maybe you shouldn't be writing it. Think about it.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 8:48 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• I actually read stuff to my husband. We don't hide anything form each other. Unless it is surprizes.
    palexander

Answer by palexander at 10:13 AM on Feb. 4, 2010