Does it really bother you when ladies post questions on here that are super vague?... Like...

"Did you know..."
"How come..."
"When did..."
And literally nothing else to elude you to the actual subject of a question? Seriously, I pretty much pass up those questions because I don't want to waste my time if it isn't something I can answer.

missbreezy214

Asked by missbreezy214 at 7:53 PM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• hahaha. I try to politely say that the question doesn't make sense or that I need more info. I think sometimes people get emotional and are trying to stay under the character limit. They leave stuff out and try to make it concise, but then end up never really making sense or getting their point across.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 7:56 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• i just dont like quetions that are super long
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 7:57 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• the ones that lead you into reading it....

and then ....

are in the WRONG section! in the parenting section but its about fitness, or food. lol
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 8:10 PM on Feb. 2, 2010