I am kinda hurt by this... not sure what way to take it. What do you think?

I was reading my friends survey on myspace and it asked him the questions below. Knowing that we kissed (we had an ons too), I am pretty sure he is talking about me. I don't no whether to take it as I sucked and he doesn't like me and would never do it again or because he likes someone else right now because in another question, he mentions talking to another girl.

Would u kiss the last person you kissed again?
Not now no

How many people have you kissed this year?
one

I just wanna cry, it hurts my feelings.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:59 PM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• He likely didn't mean it in a bad way, I would take it as a not right now maybe some other time but it isn't the best time right now.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 8:00 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• probably just lying to impress someone else!
    HannahLee87

Answer by HannahLee87 at 8:02 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• i would probably think hes seeing someone else. but i wouldnt let it bother me. you are just friends so i dont see the big deal. but thats just me. ask him. thats the only way to get the real answer.
    Anonymous

• You don't know for sure he's talking about you. What is ons?
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 8:03 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• An ons is a one night stand and we hooked up this year in January. So, it would have been me he was talking about.

~OP
    Anonymous

• Is this the same girl who was crying a couple of weeks ago that he didn't text or call after you slept with him? If so, you will likely deny it on here to save face, but if so, IT MEANS HE IS JUST NOT INTO YOU!
    Move on already. the bigger lesson is don't have ONS with your friends.
    Anonymous

• well, he could just be saying one when really there is more than one. You never know. Anyway, I'm sorry :( I know that hurts. Maybe you could try to make him jealous? That always seems to work. LOL.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 8:06 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Oh about the jealous thing. I read about it in a magazine. This girl did it to a guy by going to the clubs with her friends and getting them to snap pictures of her with hot hunks. Her friends would tag her in the picture and they would show up on her fb and myspace. Got the guy jealous and he wanted her back. Anyway...just a thought. Don't let him know it bothers you ever!
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 8:08 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• it was a one night stand.not like you were dating, obviously hes not interested. move on. thats all you can do hopefully you can still be friends and it wont be weird.
    Anonymous

• May be he is dating someone else right now and that is why he would not kiss you again. I would still be hurt that he put that survey on his myspace to begin with. May be you just needed to see that he is not the right guy for you right now. I am sorry you are hurting.
    Anonymous