how can i help my husband be like he used to be

my husband is letting himself go. he is gaining weight. and doesnt even try to look good anymore. i have to remind him to do things

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:06 PM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• He sounds depressed.
    Anonymous

• Sounds like he may be getting depressed. Keep trying to get him to do things. Open up all the blinds in the house, natural light helps, fresh air helps. Maybe set an appointment with the doc for him.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 8:22 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Do things together. Tell him you love him and want him to stay healthy so as a family you two are going to eat better and walk or work out together. Make it fun.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:31 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• i agree with PP
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 8:31 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• I'm in the same boat as you are OP.. I just started helping him eat healthier next will be the exercising
    kimosgirl08

Answer by kimosgirl08 at 12:11 AM on Feb. 3, 2010