Who has had tubes tied and still got pregnant?

My friend is concerned that 2 years after having her tubes tied, she may be pregnant. I asked her what kind of surgery she had (clipped, banded, or cauterized) and she doesn't know, she just told the doctor to "tie her tubes" after her last baby was born, 2 years ago.

Her breasts are tender, she's been throwing up in the morning for a few days, and just took a pregnancy test that is VERY VERY VERY hard to tell if it is a faint line, or shadow...

SOOO... has anyone else gotten pregnant after having tubes tied?? We're out of town so she can't go see her doctor for a few days, and she just wants to know tonight. THANKS...

SillyJessi

Asked by SillyJessi at 8:10 PM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i have not, but my mom has. my parents had 4 girls, decided they would never have a boy. my mom got her tubes tied and they adopetd my 2 older brothers. my baby brother was born a month before i turned 3.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 8:26 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Don't scare me like that!
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 8:30 PM on Feb. 2, 2010