What would you do if?

A pandemic happened and killed almost everyone or a crisis of some sort? There would be no laws,People would start killing other people for food and things like that,also money would not be anything anymore people would be into Silver or Gold,food,gas,water,things like that. What would you do if this happened to the world?Would you be prepared?

We have about 2 months of food saved & plenty of weapons and ammo,also cases of water and we have gas as well.We have to keep it well stocked & check the dates on everything.My husband always said eat what you store,store what you eat lol We also have clothes soap and things like that warm blankets and everything.I just think this is an interesting topic to see if everyone is prepared or if they are not in case of an emergency(:

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:25 PM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I'm having a bomb shelter dug as we speak. Also, get rid of your cars with electronic ignition and get one with points ignition. The Enemy can knock out all electronics very easily. Points don't require electronics.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• no,I'd probably be dead.
    Anonymous

• I'd kill myself.
    Anonymous

• Wow, you are super prepared. Good thing you asked anon, or everyone would be at your doorstep when crisis breaks out! I am really not prepared for this sort of thing and prefer not to worry myself over what "could" happen. Being prepared for emergency is one thing, but living my life worrying over something like this is not my cup of tea. Sorry, I'd have to say let's hope the pandemic wipes me out too cuz I wont be ready. LOL.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 8:28 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• I am prepared to survive.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:31 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• i have abuot a years stockpile easily of food and basic needs. we still need to get our generator and a small gas tank imbedded in our yard.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 8:31 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Op here lol I thought the same things like whats the point and I would just die,stuff like that but then I started thinking about it and its really not fair to my kids to not at least try to be prepared because honestly if it boiled down to it and their were no lights no water nothing like that I would be scared and wouldn't know what to do but I would be even more scared for my kids I would have to try .....Also if other moms are interested in doing this like we have there are all kinds of forums and things online about survival tips and such that you can read and study on make it a family thing or anything it is really neat when you get into it and you find out things that you never knew before that you can do right now and use it is pretty neat
    Anonymous

• I would be more than prepared, I have LOTS of ammo. ;)
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 8:34 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Paranoid much.
    Anonymous

Yup Yup!

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:39 PM on Feb. 2, 2010