tax question

Ok so the IRS has a schedule for tax refunds that says if your return was accepted by Jan 28th you should recive your refund on Feb 5th (my return was accepted on the 26th) But when i go to the IRS website to the wheres my refund section it says my refund direct deposit will be sent Feb 3rd so do you think i will have it IN my bank tomorrow or friday? any experince with this ladies? what do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:26 PM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Mine has always been in the bank on the day that the IRS said it would be. That will vary from bank to bank.
    acollins09

Answer by acollins09 at 8:27 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• The day that was on the "schedule" from the IRS or the wheres my refund on the IRS website?
    Anonymous

• most likeley in the bank tomorrow - no telling what time though
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 8:35 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• It depends on the back. Ours will be in the account in a few days then it will take a few more for the bank to clear it. It sucks but i can go a few days without that money
    Anonymous

• It says even on the bottom of that schedule that they do NOT promise that that will be the date. You can get it anywhere from 1 - 2 weeks.
    IF done by direct deposit.
    Anonymous

• I don't know because I was told that the IRS only deposits money on Fridays.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 9:13 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• My experience is the money is there the day the IRS says it will be...or a little early (which was a nice surprise that year...it came 3 days early).
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 9:38 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• do you have to enter the entire amount or just the state on the site
    Anonymous

• I went to the IRS wheres my refund ---- i had to enter my SSN filling status and the EXCACT amount of my refund...

Anonymous

• Today is the 3rd, so I'll be interested in what your answer will be.

We haven't even filed ours yet...we are doing them tonight.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:31 AM on Feb. 3, 2010