looking for new.....................................

recipies, and snail mail buddies! any takers?! message me and ill send you my address. you send me a recipie or a knick-knack and i will return the favor!!!!!!!!!

joycegina

Asked by joycegina at 8:33 PM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• You should really check out http://www.swap-bot.com

It is a website that coordinates swap through snail mail. You can swap just about anything! Recipes, post cards, pen pal letters, all sorts of crafts, journals...much more.You can even make up and host your own swap and swap exactly what you want to swap. I use this site all the time. If you join, you should look me up...same screen name CaseyErin. On this site, there is also a rating system so you know you can trust a swapper. Hope you have fun!

If you don't get any takers on the recipe swap, let me know and I will swap with you.

~Casey~
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 10:24 PM on Feb. 2, 2010