Am I the only one that DOESN'T have a huge HD flatscreen TV?!

We just don't want to shell out a ton of money for such a thing. It seems everyone I know has one or is planning to buy one in the next year. Jeez.

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 8:36 PM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I can't buy one of those things! LOL. I have an RCA big screen that sits on the floor. It's a big old thing, but not like the modern TV. We have to get it fixed though. Currently its broken.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 8:39 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• We don't have one, nor will we ever be getting one. Most of the time we don't even have the one on that we do have. I've had people look at me funny when they hear we only have one! My ex was pretty much raised with the tv as a 'babysitter' and now he has to have the blasted thing on all day, even if he's not in the room. bout drove me nuts!
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 8:39 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• when our last tube telly went south we went ahead and got a large flat screen
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 8:40 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• We don't have one..but wish we did! :( lol
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 8:40 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• We don't either. The Hubbs keeps begging for one. I just don't see the point since the one we do have is big enough and still works wonderfully. I get the whole upgrading thing people like to have nice things, as do I, but it's not completely necessary for me.
    cherrygirl87

Answer by cherrygirl87 at 8:40 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• We don't have one either. We are considering purchasing one, but have to see if it is in the budget. We don't have cable, so we aren't sure if it is even worth buying a new tv.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:41 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• well,you're definitely becoming one of the minority! We have 2!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 8:43 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• LOL, we just got one last week. =)
    MotherofIreland

Answer by MotherofIreland at 8:44 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• we've got one upstairs in the livingroom above the fireplace. but downstairs is a tube tv, and in my workout room I have an old one with dvd and vcr lol

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 8:46 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• I don't have one, but I was pricing them the other day at walmart. They have a 40 inch LCD High def TV for 567.00 I think.. It was on sale and I tell ya, it was a good price and its alot cheaper than financing one LOL...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:46 PM on Feb. 2, 2010