how can i fix this problem?

my boyfriend and i have been together 3years i love him and i know he loves me and our son but were not as intimate in bed and that worries me a lot...idk if maybe its because im younger then him or what hes 23 and im 18 but i feel like there's something i can be doing to get his attention a lil more any ideas at all??

fristtimemommy0

Asked by fristtimemommy0 at 8:44 PM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• my bf n I are the same ages as u guys and have a kid. It started getting like that for a min, all i can say bout it is age shouldnt matter when it comes u guys. Try doin something spontanious to spice things up a bit.
    shootingstar22

Answer by shootingstar22 at 8:48 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Guys get like that after a while sometimes especially if they have been having sex since they were very very young. My DH lost his virginity at 14 and had 20+ partners before he got around to me. Sex just wasn't on his list of importance by the time we had be going at it for over a year. You just have to wait for him and talk to him about how you are feeling. If you are still having sex 1-3 times a week, that falls in the normal range. Our counselor told us that.
    Anonymous

• so he's an adult and got a minor pregnant? maybe he only likes girls not women of age
    Anonymous