Sorry kind of more a journal post or a vent but I really want to post anon.

So tonight my dh and I are talking about tax money and he says you could get a boob job done. I tell him well you never notice them now and he says well I would if they were bigger. Now I have always wanted one but wasnt too worried about because I thought he wasnt a "breast man". Now I just feel kind of stupid and really sad to know that he is just not a "my breast man". Damn I just want to cry forever and never be topless around him again. What would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:57 PM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• You can post journals anon. Just a tip. Anyway, that's just mean. Tell him he needs a penis enlargement & maybe you'd give him more blow jobs!
    Anonymous

• Id get a boob job
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 8:59 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• If it is something you told him you wanted to do before this and it is still something YOU want then go for it. If you are only doing it because he wants you to, then you shouldn't do it.
    Men are thoughtless and often walk around with their feet in their mouth. I would tell him how much he hurt your feelings and have an open discussion with him about it.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:59 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• OP But what if for some reason I cant?
    Anonymous

• Then tell him if he ever says something so rude and hurtful again he is going to have to pleasure himself from then on.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 9:03 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Get the boob job then don't let him look at them or touch them..tell him "they are MIINE succa! " haha :)
    lol
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 9:03 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Listen here, the man wouldn't have married you if he didn't like your breasts. He's just not a tactful sort of fellow. My husband put it to my like this. You have a small TV in your room and you have a chance at getting a bigger one. Which TV is better? The bigger one of course, but you can still enjoy the movie on the small TV. He said boobs are the same way. He likes them the way they are now, but bigger would be better. Don't be sad. Get a boob job. If I had the money, Id be getting one for sure!
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 9:03 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• I have a personal story along these lines if you would like to message me and we can chat about it. I would keep your id secret.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 9:05 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• So you want them, and he wants them. You are just being emotional because you wanted him to say you are perfect. You are perfect...but he is simply agreeing with your decision and now you are upset with him. That is a mind game. No man has a chance with that game.
    Anonymous

• as long as your healthy there is no reason you cant have a boob job.. I got one and it was the best thing i have ever done for me.. now im pregnant but before I have never felt so goo about my body before, now being 6 months pregnant i feel like a brick house.. but i think u being upset that A MAN wants bigger breast is sorta silly
    miss_nevin

Answer by miss_nevin at 3:07 AM on Feb. 3, 2010