crampy & leaking clear stuff....

af is suppose to be here in like a day or two, but right now its crampy and im leaking clear stuff....... earlier while i had a orgasms (tmi sorry)...uh i just want to be pregnant we've been trying for a year and its getting to the point of no hope!
well anyways give me your thoughts.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:10 PM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Health

• My first thought, I am sorry to say, is that you may have a urinary tract infection. If you notice burning when you use the bathroom that could be it. I hope very much that you have conceived and that it is a symptom of this that you are experiencing. Good luck!

Answer by Bmat at 9:17 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• no i don't feel any burning in my urine, i wouldnt think the orgasm would still be making me cramp this long either. well thanks anyways
    Anonymous

• My first thought was ovulation, cause I leak clear fliud then(my body is rarein to go at that time of the month!)
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 3:10 AM on Feb. 3, 2010