have you ever tried to tell your husband about something on here....

and he didnt want to hear about it at all and just had a shitty attitude? why do you think that is? i hear about his day all the time and then if i want to discuss a topic on here he acts so childish. anyone else have this prob?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:11 PM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• My husband asks about what's going on at Cafemom. He likes to hear the stories I tell him about the women I've talked to. He is really interested in everything I do, so I'm not sure why your husband is different.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:14 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• No, my husband at least pretends to listen. :) Perhaps your husband doesn't realize that there are interesting topics discussed here. Or he thinks the topics aren't important.

Answer by Bmat at 9:14 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• my husband also pretends to listen to me about stuff from here he has selective hearing he only hears what he wants to hear
    mom2ryneandsam

Answer by mom2ryneandsam at 9:17 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• my husband sneaks in to see what people write when I'm not looking- He loves the question "what is a submissive wife?"
    he also likes to laugh at the spelling and grammar errors- sorry ladies!
    Anonymous

• My hubby never wants to hear about CM. He walks in the room and goes "what are you doing" Oh wait, let me guess cafemom!"

lol.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 9:38 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• I really don't talk to my husband about what goes on in here. I only tell him that I have an account on Cafemom, that I try to hand out the best advice I can to the people I think I have advice for, and that's it. He has no interest in what goes on here and I have no desire to bring it up to him. This is a place for me and I like it that way. Of course if a subject was brought up on here that I really wanted to discuss with him, yeah he would listen and give me his opinion and then he would be done with it. It would not be a drawn out conversation, that's for sure, and I don't care. He listens to me when it's about us, our life, the kids, my work, his work, whatever - but no, not about Cafemom.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 6:36 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• My SO isn't interested in what happens here on CM either. I do tell him from time to time some things on here that I find interesting and for the most part he'll pretend to at least hear what I'm saying but, he really doesn't care. It's a woman's site and most men would find it less than interesting to listen to what women had to say (Oh if they only knew some of the conversations we have on here they'd be checking this site daily! LOL). For the most part, men feels it's too much drama and emotional crap to even bother. It's just a man thing I think.
    AWomansMind

Answer by AWomansMind at 4:29 PM on Feb. 5, 2010