What would you do if you saw this...

I found out that my boyfriend was looking up these things:
"young hentai"
"pre-teen hentai"
"young xxx"
Should I be worried... what would you do?
I don't care he looks at anime... it just weirds me out he looks at very young hentai/girls...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:14 PM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• hmmm...I was told that it's very illegal for under 18 to pose for porn. So, I wouldn't worry too much. Im not familar with hentai.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 9:17 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• um ya..red flag.i would ask him about it. Its bad enough men look at adult porn let alone young girls...i would definately confront him. xxx=porn
    AlexxasMama

Answer by AlexxasMama at 9:17 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• he would now be my EX boyfriend.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 9:28 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• child is porn is very illegal did i mention that? I mean cops breaking down your door putting you jail illegal.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 9:32 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• ew...
    Anonymous

• Confront him. Child pornagraphy should never be tolerated. Its sick, what if he was a child molestor? Or turned into one because he got super turned on by it and fantasys were no longer enough, you know? You and any future children you might have with this man, or better off without the drama. But definately confront him first, then choose what to do after that.Good luck
    Glickstein

Answer by Glickstein at 10:35 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Yes and YOU could get in trouble too if it is on your computer. I would definitely not be down with that. It is ILLEGAL!
    SFerber

Answer by SFerber at 10:46 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• For the people that may not know, "hentai" is Japanese animated (anime) porn. There are no real people involved.

In my opinion, "pre-teen hentai" does not equate "child pornography". To accuse him of pediphilia or being a child molester is jumping the gun by a long shot.

In fact, over half of hentai films feature schoolgirl characters. It is, in a way, part of the genre.

However, if it makes you uncomfortable, you should speak up.
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 11:13 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Sounds like a weird one , dump his *ss.
    Anonymous