Formula?

Which brand do you use?
Which is the best?
I just bought emfamil premium today and i will try it when my daughter is born .

mommy2be77

Asked by mommy2be77 at 9:38 PM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• We use Nestle Goodstart. The others both my kids would NOT eat. They gave my babies upset stomachs
    Anonymous

• We use Isomil Advance
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 9:42 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• I've used Enfamil Lipil and Similac Advance. My son seems to do better with Similac Advance, so that's what he has now. Definitely sign up on both companies websites...or any formula's website, for that matter. Before he was even born I had received 5 full cans of formula in the mail for free.I got another 5 at the hospital, so buy the time I brought him home I had 10. There are all kinds of freebies out there for expecting moms.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 9:43 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• We started my son out on Enfamil, then switched to soy formula, which constipated him. Went back to enfamil, still fussy because of colic. Then we switched him to nutramigen. Lifesaver!!!! Kept him on that til he was one. W/ my daughter we started her out on enfamil, and she did good w/ it. We switched to the generic brand from sams which is members choice and she has been on that ever since. The only reason we did that is because its cheaper and of course more quantity. Its $19.72 for 3lbs of it. Which lasts us now that she is 8 months about a week and a half +.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 9:44 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• I used good start, but really it is just a matter of what sits well with baby
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 9:47 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• i use similac advance earysheild
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:10 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• BREAST IS BEST! :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• Similac advance earlyshield is great, enfamil is too expensive
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 3:44 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• We use Similac Advance, but my first two children were on Enfamil. I don't know which is "best." It depends on your baby.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:58 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• loaded with pesticides and genenetically modified organisms.
    Anonymous