TWW is going to drive me crazy!!!

I know it isn't just me that feels this way!!! Its so frustrating having to wait, especially having symptoms that you didn't experience the first time, (spotting early, cramps, butterflies in the tummy!!!) Its crazy! Someone should invent a pregnancy test that lets you know right away if your pregnant or not!! Agree?? Or do you like the anticipation???

wishwish

Asked by wishwish at 9:44 PM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I never did have that anticipation. It was more like SURPRISE! LOL, but if such a test did exist, I think it would put a lot of women at ease. I'm always that type that just wants to know right away.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 9:47 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• you don't have to wait that long to know...i was surprised when i got pregnant so fast. i was like, oh man, am i ready for this for real?? and it was planned. waitng a couple of weeks to know is nothing like the last couple of weeks waiting to see the baby.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 10:05 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• lowencope-LOL! I bet it was a surprise! DH and I planned our 1st, a beautiful daughter. I waited and waited and waited more to find out if I was pregnant with her or not. It drove me insane. I took a test everyday from 3 days after we thought we might have conceived! And then I took test to make sure I was still pregnant. I have no patience for waiting, LOL!

angevil53- When I found out I was pregnant with DD it was exactly 2 days after I was suppose to get AF. In my case, and remembering how much I spent on test last time, I think its better that I wait the recommended two weeks, lol! I was so excited when I got pregnant with DD, as was my DH. We knew early on that we wanted to be pregnant and were more than ready (already had the nursery pretty much completed and waiting) During my last few weeks, all I could think is "Jeez, she is overstaying her welcome!" LOL! I was miserable and H U G E! I mean, massive! lmao!
    wishwish

Answer by wishwish at 10:19 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• I absolutely DIE! waiting the TWW!! Drives me INSANE!! lol.. I just started AF so not pregnant again :(
    The thought of going through the TWW yet again already has me ansy!! lol Best of luck and sending Lots of Baby Dust!!!
    Rjmjpappy

Answer by Rjmjpappy at 8:42 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• its hard waitin lol, my husband is the one who is impaient! lol. he asks me every day til AF is suppose to come are you going to take a test are you going to take a test!!!!?? i like playing the waiting game tho. hehe
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 11:06 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• I had my first IUI today and I have to say this is going to be the longest 2WW ever!!! It's going to drive me bananas!
    saralee02

Answer by saralee02 at 7:36 PM on Feb. 5, 2010